Our goal is to make sure you that you are always in the loop on all the latest, relevant Microsoft updates, and most importantly, we will teach you how to implement and apply them.
Does this sound familiar?
- It’s hard to keep up with all the updates in Microsoft Teams?
- Not all of your colleagues are comfortable with (getting the most out of) virtual meetings yet?
- You saved work in the wrong place and now you can’t find it anymore
- All of the notifications, reminders and invitations are overwhelming?
- There must be an easier way… right?
Learning by doing
We will teach you and your colleagues how to better work with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. You will learn how to use the tools in combination with the necessary human skills. As a result, you will get more out of yourself and your team. Our philosophy is ‘learning by doing’. We put this into practise with the help of our Heroes app, right in Microsoft Teams. Our method consists of continuous, focussed, incremental steps, which we call missions.
- Happy colleagues
- Better time efficiency
- Improved work process effectiveness
- Less stress and more fun
Our online missions
It has been proven that learning in small steps is more effective. Online missions are weekly learning done in 15 minutes, daily. Through these mission we will show you the possibilities of how Apps can be combined, for instance, so that you can immediately use them more effectively. So, no long classroom sessions, no long lectures. Just a little bit every day.
Our philosophy is ‘learning by doing’. This is done through practice, on your own time and in your own workplace.
Everyone can do this on their own time and at their own speed
Missions can followed and retaken at any given time
We (anonymously) monitor and pinpoint the needs per student and provide the relevant missions for them